Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone

I've had quite a year! I was just taking stock of everything and so much has happened. Courntey started high school, and Autumn started kindergarten. Casey came into our life and stole our hearts, but we lost our both our dear Guinea Pigs in 2009. (Cocoa in Jan 2009 and Snowball almost a year later at the end of Dec.)

My digital scrapbooking has come a long way too. In Jan Sande Kreiger (then at 2peas now at Basic Gray) asked if I would like to be on her CT. (OH yeah!) and then later that spring I asked Kate Teague if she would be interested in having me on her CT. Then in August I applied for MaryAnn Wise's CT and ended up on her team as well as Jen Alysson and Carina Gardner. I left Carina and Jen's team to take up my position at two peas with their digital CT. I also had several layouts published. The first. One was even in Becky Higgens column which I had dreamed of for years. I created 130 new Layouts and even started this Blog! I also took some baby steps towards designing my own products.


Whohooo! I feel so happy today! It's the end of a year and everything has been tied up and neatened up. All loose strings are tied and I am ready for a productive and exciting 2010. There will certainly be some adventures ahead. I hope you will join me here from time to time to see what exciting things are in store.

Here are two Layouts I created for 2peas. The first uses the fabulous Erica Hernandez's So Happy Together Mini Kit.

The second features Jen Martakis' Simple Starts Template #10. Whohoo, gotta love a template that cuts your completion time down to half!

Well have a Happy New Year and here's to a fantabulous 2010!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year...sounds like the last one was....may the new one be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy to think of the changes in one year, huh? I've loved getting to know you Kerry, and can't wait to see what the next year brings for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your scrapping has really taken off in the past year...congrats on all your successes, Kerry! I hope you have a happy and bountiful new year.

    ReplyDelete