Monday, September 6, 2010

New Layout- Simplicity

Well Summer vacation is coming to an end and the kids go back to school tomorrow. I'm trying not to cheer too loudly! I am looking forward to getting back to more designing and more scrapping and just generally being more creative and more productive!

I recently had a new opportunitty arise in the CT department. I have joined Karen Funk Designs new Creative Team. I am really excited because her design style is quite different from mine and I will enjoy cerating Lo's with her nice designs as well as my own.

For this page I used her new Simplicity Kit. It's a huge kit but you can also purchase it as seperates if you only want the paper or the embellies. You can pick up Karen's designs from Design House Digital.

I should also mention that I am so stoked that my daughter is finally allowing me to take photos of her again. Apparently now that she posts photos on facebook it is a huge advantage having a Mom that not only can take great photos but can edit them so that it looks like a professional photos shoot. (Those are her words not mine!LOL) I have already taken her out for two seperate photo shoots and I know that she has plans for several more.

No comments:

Post a Comment